“Survey sites inspect an area where work is suggested, collecting information for a design or estimate to complete the preliminary tasks required for outdoor activities. It can determine the exact location, accessibility, best site alignment and obstacles location”.
Surveys are relevant for the general public and the consumers to gather reviews, opinions, critique and suggestions. Normally, surveys used to be printed printed in the past and passed on to individuals for completion. As the times changed, feedback gathering became very simple with the advent of online surveys, as the manual aspect of the collation process was omitted.
In the online survey room, there are a range of rivals, but SurveyMonkey is perhaps the best known and most commonly used. SurveyMonkey is on par with industry standards, but adds a lot of other features which makes data collection and analysis extremely easy. And for those who don’t know, SurveyMonkey is an online survey software that helps you create and run professional surveys. This very powerful online application has become quite popular and is perhaps the most well-known in the industry.
But before getting into more details regarding SurveyMonkey, we should find out together what these survey softwares really do.
Survey software lets users create online surveys, quizzes, interviews, and other web types quickly. These are then given out to the clients of an organization or user base to perform market research or to seek reviews and opinions.
Survey software products provide insight into what the participants think about events, projects, customer
service, or another aspect of their business. Such tools are third-party add-ons that work to improve marketing and consumer service teams ' efforts to understand how and what their clients want to do. Surveys are most often distributed via email blasts or on a company's website as pop-ups. EFM solutions are more applicable to enterprise use cases and provide important functions such as estimation of the Net Promoter Score (NPS) and CRM and related software integrations.
They also offer more standardized analytical tools, causes, and post-feedback behavior compared to survey products. Goods can only be classified in both if they provide a tiered pricing range where their simple choice fits best in Survey and their more sophisticated choices are expressed more specifically in EFM.
To qualify for inclusion in the Survey category, a product must:
· Enable query formation and customization
· Gather, report on, and archive response data
· Be exchanged and transmitted
Surveys are extremely useful for companies. Internally, surveys can be used to gauge employee satisfaction and, externally, to engineer new approaches to marketing or sales. That said, the glut of data that BI tools collect should equally be accessible to human marketers who need to make sense of it. And for surveys, not just any online survey tool should do.
With the huge demand in software that can analyze and recognize the patterns in such feedback, it’s projected that this industry is expected to grow to a worth of US$6.9 billion by 2022. One of the top-rated solutions in this area is SurveyMonkey.
Below, we gathered a list of top survey softwares. The main one is SurveyMonkey because of its wide popularity.
SurveyMonkey can be used to launch a variety of online survey projects for various purposes, such as getting feedback from employees or customers, competitive analysis, fast polling, market research, etc. It is an easy-to-use application that allows you to customize your surveys to suit your target audience.
It provides innovative and automatic tools to help users perform different forms of online surveys, reach millions of respondents, and collect results in real time. Besides, by using the monitoring and data analysis tools, you can analyze the data gathered. The software also promotes teamwork, as you can publish and exchange the files with your team members in different formats. It encourages companies to make smart, data-driven decisions and enhance their activities and processes.
Furthermore, we will present some key benefits of using SurveyMonkey:
· You can create simple as well as complex surveys in minutes.
· It offers an intuitive interface and customizable features.
· The app provides a wide question bank that has specific inbuilt and customizable questions on a range of topics.
· Your survey data is protected as the vendor uses the latest encryption techniques.
· Data is validated by HIPAA, Norton, and TRUSTe features.
· Finally, you can export survey results to PDF and Excel.
In the end, we will list the main competitors and present them briefly in order to offer you a better look of what each one of them does:
1. Qualtrics Research Core is mainly a market research tool but it comes with the elegant features of multichannel survey management. Equipped with a drag-and-drop gui, this tool allows you to create stunning surveys that suit your branding without having to have detailed coding know-how.
2. SoGoSurveyis an online survey platform that is intuitive and user-friendly and specifically designed to help you connect members and build relationships. It comes with an extensive list of pre-constructed templates and question styles for the hassle-free survey development.
3. Qualaroo is an application designed on a simple premise: helping you to receive and interpret customer feedback. You can then act on those ideas armed with such knowledge, helping you to create more leads and retain your existing customer base.
4. Zoho Survey is an online survey tool designed to be quick enough for novice users but efficient enough for advanced users to use. This offers a wide selection of survey models for faster setup but also comes with a drag-and-drop builder where you can design eye-catching surveys from scratch.
5. SurveyGizmomakes it easy for consumers to create and administer questionnaires, quizzes, interviews and surveys of all kinds. The tool can be used to perform academic research, reach out to customers and maintain workplace and corporate partnerships.