Who we are
DataDiggers is a provider of online access panels and a fast-growing market
research agency specialized in conducting online surveys internationally. We currently own 65
proprietary panels in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and we serve clients around
the world from our offices in Romania, Canada and India.
About this role
Candidates must be based in India, preferably in the New Delhi area, and legally allowed to work in the country. The place of work is fully remote for the beginning and it might turn into a hybrid one, partly physical and partly remote.
- Programming surveys based on the materials and instructions from clients and project managers;
- Efficiently cooperate with the assigned project manager to deliver results as expected and on time;
- Managing programming for multiple projects simultaneously;
- Occasionally assist the PM team when workload is high as directed by their supervisor/lead or the Director of Operations;
- Occasionally assist with data processing requests
What we'll need from you
- 3+ years relevant experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of at least one survey programming platform - Alchemer, QuestionPro, SurveyMonkey, ConfirmIT, Decipher etc.
good knowledge of Excel, SPSS and/or any other data-oriented programming language;
- Multi-tasking skills, able to prioritize and efficiently manage multiple projects at the same time, often under time pressure;
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Able to work independently, great team player and excellent attention to detail
You get a plus for
- Having significant experience with data processing, tabulation and project management;
- Having experience in working with international clients;
- Providing us with any written recommendations from peers or clients
- Competitive monthly salary;
- Quarterly bonus directly linked with your personal results - we foster excellency and meritocracy
occasional gifts and bonuses, following exceptional achievements;
- Large personal development pool of online courses on various topics relevant to the job available for free, 24/7, to all employees;
- Generous paid time off;
- Paid leave for any family and medical emergency
DataDiggers is an equal opportunity employer committed to foster an inclusive work environment where everyone feels valued and respected, regardless of age, nationality, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or ability.
Interested? Email your most recent CV along with your monthly salary expectations to hr[at]datadiggers-mr.com briefly describing why you think you are a good fit for this job. Please use this subject: „Application for Survey programmer”. Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you!