Who we are
DataDiggers is a provider of online access panels and a fast-growing market
research agency specialized in conducting online surveys internationally. We currently own 65
proprietary panels in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and we serve clients around
the world from our offices in Romania, Canada and India.
About this role
9 AM to 6 PM RO time, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, except all official public
Bachelor Degree or Higher
What we'll need from you
- Have a good knowledge of the limitations related to running surveys using online panels - difficult to reach targets, sensitive topics, PII data collection, challenging quotas, etc.;
- Have a proven successful track record (clients won, numbers reached, etc.);
- Be fluent in English;
- Be a team player, tenacious, positive, proactive, with a strong “can do” attitude, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently at the same time, permanently self-improving own skills;
- Be able to perform without continuous supervision on tasks received on a daily/weekly basis
You get a plus for
- Having experience in working with international clients;
- Having experience in project management within the market research industry;
- Being fluent or having excellent command of another international language besides English;
- Knowing your way with Gmail;
- Providing us with any written recommendations from peers or clients
At DataDiggers you will find opportunities to learn and grow and also have a great time! We
believe that offering the right work/personal life balance is the key to mutual success.
Here's what's in for you:
- A competitive monthly salary with a steady annual raise;
- An annual bonus connected to your own performance and with the results achieved by
the entire team;
- Various training opportunities and options for career development within the company;
- Flexibility in terms of working from home;
- Top office facilities and work equipment in a business building located in downtown Bucharest;
- A relaxed and creative working environment;
- The chance to become part of a growing innovative team of young professionals in the online market research field.
DataDiggers is an equal opportunity employer committed to foster an inclusive work environment where everyone feels valued and respected, regardless of age, nationality, ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or ability.
Email your most recent CV along with your monthly salary expectations to hr@datadiggers-
mr.com briefly describing why you think you are a good fit for this job. Please use this subject:
„Application for Project Manager EMEA”.
Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you!