- March 28, 2019
- Posted by: admin
Raw data can sometimes look overwhelming. That’s why we are here to help you make your analysis easier, faster and more powerful, using various market research tools like verbatim coding and tabulation. Verbatim coding includes coding of open-ended or semi-open-ended questions, of brand names, motivations and ad descriptions. Tabulation includes drawing up tables in accordance with your plan, recoding variables, simple modifications of tables for later analysis and multivariate analysis.
Our society’s fast digital transformation allows us access to a growing number of data sources and formats, opening up the possibility for better human behavior predictions and developments for the market. Reporting and analysis saves us time, by creating custom views with a secure role-based dashboard, increasing confidence in numbers by connecting data from plan to report and by improving the precision of decision-making by transforming huge amounts of data in digestible reports.
DataDiggers team of experts can help you speed up your decision making by transforming market research numbers and data in visually represented reports, graphs and charts. We find the most appropriate way to give research findings a meaningful appearance by using the latest advancements in data visualization, dashboards and graphic presentations.
To ensure quality in your data and clear insights, we can support with the following components of both reporting and data analysis, offering you a broad range of statistical methods for your relevant insights: custom reporting, simple and crossed frequencies, principal component analysis or clustering.
Regardless of the topic, target or countries the data has been gathered in, we have the right experience in handling data processing, analysis and reporting in a timely manner, always making sure to deliver top class results and respect our agreed ETAs.
We employ several methods to ensure the best quality for the reporting and analysis we provide:
- Deliverables are thoroughly checked by two different experienced analysts to ensure accuracy before they are sent over to client
- Project materials are proofed for translation by native speakers of each language, to make sure that the client’s original goals are not missed due to poor translation
- Apart from the project manager that is in permanent contact with the client, two senior level local supervisors work on each project, ensuring backup throughout the project and availability of a knowledgeable contact at all times
Works best for ...
- Obtaining pertinent insights to the questions you need answered and analyzed
- Having the insights presented in a visual and easy to understand fashion