DataDiggers owns a double opt-in online panel in Vietnam recruited from multiple quality sources to be national representative and bias-free. As ESOMAR and MRA members we manage our online panel in Vietnam in strict adherence to the quality rules stipulated in the ESOMAR’s code of conduct, going from the panel recruitment set-up and up to the incentives delivery. That pays off in a higher response rate, a stronger loyalty and a longer lifetime span for our members.
Our online panel in Vietnam includes various consumer, B2B and healthcare target groups which are ready to participate in quantitative and/or qualitative types of market research projects, such as: usage & attitudes, concept tests, product tests, online focus groups, online communities, mobile surveys, online diaries and many more.
When it comes to quality DataDiggers makes no compromise: from the panel recruitment settings and up to delivering the final data to clients, we run everything flawlessly in strict adherence to the ESOMAR’s code of conduct.
Here’s how we do quality control for our proprietary online panel in Vietnam:
- Rigorous and diverse recruitment sources: we use multiple channels for panel recruitment to ensure a correct representation of the population and also to avoid any bias caused by possible skew in terms of demographics or consumer behaviour: marketing affiliates, members’ recommendation, e-commerce websites and information websites.
- Full control on geo-location: someone living in a different territory than the one he/she is trying to join as panel member cannot even see the registration form, so it’s basically impossible for a Romanian living in UK to join our Romanian panel, for instance. Moreover, entering a valid zip code is a mandatory item to become our panel member, which is an extra step to ensure the place of living declared by panel members is real.
- High-quality panel maintenance: at DataDiggers we pay extra attention on providing a quality panel support to our members, with quick feedback delivered in local languages to all their inquiries and with low rewards redemption levels, creating a win-win environment and ensuring a high response rate across panels.
- Multiple options in terms of rewards redemption methods: by PayPal, in cash, by wire transfer or through online vouchers, this is how our panel members can redeem the rewards they win, based on their preference. We believe it’s fair to offer a variety of options for them to choose from and that pays back in a high response rate across panels.
- Digital fingerprinting technology: duplicates and fraudulents (straightliners, speedsters, red herrings, those providing unusable answers in open ended questions) are automatically flagged and those who repeatedly manifest the same behaviour are purged from panel on a regular basis.
Here is the breakdown of our online panel in Vietnam in terms of age, gender and region. Further spreads on demographics and national representative distributions are always available upon request, so contact us whenever you need more details.
All our panels are deeply profiled by a large number of criteria such as automotive, household, food & beverage, technology & gaming, parenting, travel and banking. Our online panel in Vietnam makes no exception. The profiling questions under each main category are updated on a regular basis to keep up with the continuous changes on the market and/or can be adapted to clients’ specific requests. Take a look at the profiling section below to get a good understanding on the audiences we can pre-target.
age, gender, region, income, education, occupation etc.
car ownership, year of registration, car brands, car makes etc.
items owned, decision making purchase (main shoppers) etc.
fast food/restaurant habits, grocery shopping decision making, drinks etc.
smartphone ownership, phone brands, Internet usage habits etc.
age, gender and number of children in household, pregnancy etc.
ITDMs, BDMs, C-Level employees, job titles, company size, company revenue etc.
physicians by specialty, nurses, veterinarians, pharmacists, hospital staff etc.
various conditions, medication taken, frequency of visiting the doctor etc.
business travelers, leisure travelers, means of transportation, travelling frequency etc.
usage of bank services, credit or debit cards, brands etc.
sports playing/watching, TV usage, magazines reading etc.
dog owners, cat owners, type of pet food purchased, frequency of purchasing pet food etc.
smokers, frequency of smoking, people who quit smoking, method used to quit smoking etc.