- February 17, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Main task: Managing the fieldwork process of online market research surveys
Work schedule: Full time, 4 PM to 1 AM, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, except all official public holidays.
Miscellaneous: You’d be working partly from home and we will provide you all the necessary tools to do your job. This job is open to candidates living anywhere in the world.
- Conducting the fieldwork stage for different online market research surveys allocated to you by your supervisor, including all aspects: specifications checking, quota setting, sample pulling, invitations deployment, field monitoring and invoicing
- Managing project’s budget ensuring company’s profit margin rate is met at all times
- Providing training on the job to newcomers, if required
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in online market research
- Be fluent in English
- Have an excellent work record, ideally provable with references from past clients
- Be a great team player, tenacious, positive, proactive, with a strong “can do” attitude, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently at the same time, permanently self-improving own skills
- Highly important: be able to work independently, without continuous supervision or tasks received on a daily/weekly basis
You get a serious plus for:
- Having experience in working with international clients
- Having experience in conducting traditional market research studies, such as CATI, CAPI etc.
- Having experience in project management within the market research industry
- Being fluent or having excellent command of another international language besides English
- Knowing your way with Gmail
- Providing us with any written references from past clients
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
What we offer:
At DataDiggers you will find opportunities to learn and grow and also have a great time! We believe that offering the right work/personal life balance is the key to mutual success.
Here’s what’s in for you:
- A competitive monthly salary with a steady annual raise
- An annual bonus connected to your own performance and with the results achieved by the entire team
- Various training opportunities and options for career development within the company
- Flexibility in terms of working from home
- Top office facilities and work equipment in a business building located in downtown Bucharest
- A relaxed and creative working environment
- Unlimited (excellent and free) coffee, tea and water
- The chance to become part of a growing innovative team of young professionals in the online market research field
Interested? Email your most recent CV along with your monthly salary expectations to email@example.com briefly describing why do you think you are a good fit for this job. Please use this subject: „Application for Project Manager NA”. Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you!