- May 26, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Manage end to end digital panel recruitment campaigns and ads to drive online respondents to join the MyVoice communities using a variety of channels (affiliates, CPA, CPL, CPI, programmatic, email marketing, display, social, etc);
- Plan, budget, implement, monitor, create reports, and optimize campaigns in terms of volume, price, quality and conversion rates against KPI’s;
- Work closely with the communications colleagues to create effective digital communication campaigns and ads designed to reach and recruit new panel members;
- Search, test, negotiate and implement new online campaigns with our partners around the world;
- Develop trusted relationships with various vendors on all aspects of the daily campaigns, from negotiations, to contract signing, to campaign closure;
- Pro-actively grow the digital business, help increase efficiencies and identify new opportunities to increase our reach.
Work schedule: 9AM to 5 PM (slightly negotiable), 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, except all official public holidays
- 1+ years of experience in Panel Recruitment;
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook campaigns;
- Proven experience in planning, implementing, managing and optimizing digital media campaigns, leveraging a wide range of platforms and channels;
- Highly inquisitive about the latest innovations and passionate about delivering results;
- Experience in negotiating and working with multiple suppliers/clients/projects
- Excellent relationship building abilities and an engaging attitude;
- Analytical experience, evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way;
- Problem solving skills, recognizing problems and responding to them, systematically gathering information, sorting through complex issues, seeking input from others, addressing the root cause of issues, taking timely and difficult decisions and communicating decisions to the other colleagues;
- Advanced English skills for written and verbal communication with suppliers.
You get a serious plus for:
- Having experience in working with international clients;
- Having experience with Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube ads;
- Having a proven successful track record (objectives reached on time);
- Being a great team player, tenacious, positive, proactive, with a strong “can do” attitude, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently at the same time, permanently self-improving own skills;
- Being able to perform without continuous supervision or receiving new tasks on a daily/weekly basis;
- Being fluent or having excellent command of another international language besides English;
- Providing us with any written recommendations from managers, peers or clients.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
What we offer:
At DataDiggers you will find opportunities to learn and grow and also have a great time! We believe that offering the right work/personal life balance is the key to mutual success.
Here’s what’s in for you:
- A competitive monthly salary with a steady annual raise
- An annual bonus connected to your own performance and with the results achieved by the entire team
- Various training opportunities and options for career development within the company
- Flexibility in terms of working from home
- Top office facilities and work equipment in a business building located in downtown Bucharest
- A relaxed and creative working environment
- Unlimited (excellent and free) coffee, tea and water
- The chance to become part of a growing innovative team of young professionals in the online market research field
Interested? Email your most recent CV along with your monthly salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org briefly describing why you think you are a good fit for this job. Please use this subject: „Application for Digital Recruitment Specialist”. Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you!