- June 10, 2019
- Posted by: admin
Main task: developing our business to prospects based in EMEA, APAC or North America, depending on where you currently live. Your main tasks will be: acquiring new clients, promoting our services to prospects and strengthening our relationship with current customers. You may have to handle strategic bids from time to time.
Work schedule: full time, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, except all local public holidays
Miscellaneous: this is a remote job – you’d be working from home and we will provide you will all the necessary tools to do your job. You will be required to occasionally travel and meet up with clients within your region.
- continuous reaching out to prospects based in the hub(s) allocated to you using email, phone, Skype and LinkedIn, with the purpose of promoting our services and introducing DataDiggers to potential new clients
- setting up face to face meetings with strategic clients and occasionally traveling to their offices to hold presentations, have business lunches etc.
- attending market research trade shows in your region, networking with prospects and meeting clients
- manage the relationship with current customers to increase the volume of business coming from their end
- handling quotation requests from your region
- producing reports on your work.
- At least 5 years of sales/business development experience in market research
- Minimum 1 year of sales/business development experience spent in a small-sized company (<50 employees) within the online market research industry, selling online panels
- Must have experience in meeting with clients, holding live presentations in front of them or over the phone/Skype
- Have a proven successful track record (i.e. clients won, numbers reached etc.)
- Be fluent in English
- Have excellent command of either French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean or Japanese
- Be a great team player, tenacious, positive, proactive, with a strong “can do” attitude, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently at the same time, permanently self-improving own skills
- Be open to traveling abroad
- Highly important: be able to work independently, without continuous supervision or tasks received on a daily/weekly basis.
You get a serious plus for:
- having experience in participating to market research trade shows, either as a visitor, exhibitor or speaker
- having experience in working with international clients
- having experience in project management within the market research industry
- being fluent or having excellent command of any other language besides English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean or Japanese
- knowing to work with Gmail
- knowing your way around Cint Access Pro tool
- providing us with any written recommendations from peers or clients.
Education: not important
- Competitive monthly salary
- Annual bonus directly linked with your personal results, not team’s results
- Occasional gifts and bonuses, based on your achievements
- Paid leave for all official public holidays in the country you are based in
- Paid leave for family emergencies
- Paid leave for serious medical reasons.
Interested? Email your most recent CV along with your monthly salary expectations to email@example.com briefly describing why do you think you are a good fit for this job. Please use this subject: „Application for the Business Development Manager role”. Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you!