- July 10, 2019
- Posted by: admin
Main tasks: handling quantitative and qualitative quotation requests for online surveys coming from clients located in your region
Work schedule: full time, starting at 9 AM, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, except all official public holidays
Miscellaneous: will have the option of growing a team of business executives around you, depending on your personal results
- handling incoming quantitative and qualitative quotation requests in an accurate and timely fashion, looking to convert as much as possible of them into projects;
- occasionally meet up with strategic clients in your region to promote our products and services;
- from time to time attending market research trade shows to network and strengthen relationship with current customers.
- at least 3 years of sales or business development experience in online market research, selling online panels;
- must have experience in selling to large multinational clients such as Ipsos, Kantar, GfK, Nielsen etc.;
- have an excellent knowledge of the limitations related to running surveys using online panels – . difficult to reach targets, sensitive topics, PII collection, challenging quotas etc.;
- have a proven successful track record (clients won, numbers reached etc.);
- be fluent in English;
- be a great team player, tenacious, positive, proactive, with a strong “can do” attitude, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently at the same time, permanently self-improving own skills;
- be able to perform without continuous supervision or tasks received on a daily/weekly basis.
You get a serious plus for:
- having at least a basic experience in working with the Cint Access Pro tool;
- having past experience in selling the following qualitative research methods: product test (iHUT), online diary, online community, online focus group, online IDIs and surveys that run on mobile apps;
- having an excellent understanding on how the qualitative research methods mentioned above work;
- having experience in meeting up clients and holding presentations to promote company’s services;
- having experience in participating to market research trade shows, either as a visitor, exhibitor or speaker;
- having experience in selling CATI and/or CAPI projects;
- having experience in project management within the market research industry;
- having experience in building online panels;
- being fluent or having excellent command of another international language besides English;
- knowing your way with Gmail;
- providing us with any written recommendations from peers or clients.
What we offer:
At DataDiggers you will find opportunities to learn and grow and also have a great time! We believe that offering the right work/play balance is the key to mutual success.
Here’s what’s in for you:
- a competitive monthly salary with a steady annual raise;
- an annual bonus connected to your own performance and with the results achieved by the entire team;
- occasional gifts and bonuses linked to your personal achievements;
- top office facilities and work equipment in a business building located in downtown Bucharest;
- unlimited (excellent and free) coffee, tea and water;
- flexible working hours, adapted to your personal needs;
- various training opportunities and options for career development within the company;
- a membership to either gym, dance classes or pilates, paid in full by the company;
- regular team building activities;
- a relaxed and creative working environment;
- flexibility in terms of working from home;
- the chance to become part of a growing innovative team of young professionals in the online market research field.
Interested? Please apply and feel free to email us more information about yourself, offering more details on why you are a great fit for this role at email@example.com using the subject line “Business Development Executive – Bucharest”! Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you!