- July 29, 2019
- Posted by: admin
Main task: developing our business to clients based in industry’s main hubs in Western Europe: UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands etc. Your main tasks will be: acquiring new clients, promoting our services to prospects, strengthening our relationship with current customers as well as handling quotation requests on a regular basis.
Work schedule: full time, starting at 9 AM, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, except all local public holidays
Miscellaneous: this is a remote job – you’d be working from home and we will provide you will all the necessary tools to do your job. You will be required to occasionally travel and meet up with clients within your region. You do not need to actually live in the mentioned hubs, candidates from Western Europe are welcome as long as they meet the other requirements.
- continuous reaching out to prospects based in the hub(s) allocated to you using email, phone, Skype and LinkedIn, with the purpose of promoting our services and introducing DataDiggers to potential new clients
- setting up face to face meetings with strategic clients and occasionally traveling to their offices to hold presentations, have business lunches etc.
- attending market research trade shows in your region, networking with prospects and meeting clients
- manage the relationship with current customers to increase the volume of business coming from their end
- handling quotation requests from your region
- producing reports on your work.
- at least 3 years of sales/business development experience in market research
- minimum 1 year of sales/business development experience spent in a small-sized company (<50 employees) within the online market research industry, selling online panels
- must have experience in meeting with clients, holding live presentations in front of them or over the phone/Skype
- have a proven successful track record (i.e. clients won, numbers reached etc.)
- be fluent in English
- have excellent command of at least 1 language of the region ( preferably German)
- be a great team player, tenacious, positive, proactive, with a strong “can do” attitude, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently at the same time, permanently self-improving own skills
- be open to traveling abroad
- highly important: be able to work independently, without continuous supervision or tasks received on a daily/weekly basis.
You get a serious plus for:
- having experience in participating to market research trade shows, either as a visitor, exhibitor or speaker
- having experience in working with international clients
- having experience in project management within the market research industry
- having excellent command of another language besides English and German/local language
- knowing to work with Gmail
- knowing your way around Cint Access Pro tool
- providing us with any written recommendations from peers or clients.
Education: not important
- Competitive monthly salary
- Annual bonus directly linked with your personal results, not team’s results
- Occasional gifts and bonuses, based on your achievements
- Paid leave for all official public holidays in the country you are based
- Paid leave for family emergencies
- Paid leave for serious medical reasons.
Interested? Email your most recent CV along with your monthly salary expectations to email@example.com briefly describing why do you think you are a good fit for this job. Please use this subject: „Application for Business Development Manager Western Europe”. Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you!